Monday 14 October 2013

Day 2!

My second day of work experience was much more relaxing as I knew where to go and who I'd be with. I felt a lot more comfortable and confident walking in. So it started off the same, cleaning cages and stables and feeding the animals. This week because the weather was good it was busier and I got to show some children the animals around the place.

Later on we were getting ready for a photo shoot, people from Temple Street Hospital wanted to get some photos of children in their Halloween costumes for a fundraiser. So because of this we had to make sure EVERYTHING was spotless!!

I took some photos of the animals, here they are.....

Here are the little cute bunny rabbits!

Here is Lou Lou

Some of the cute budgies.

Leroy he is a parrot and he NEVER shuts up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment