Friday 18 October 2013

Day 3, its getting better and better!!

So on the 16th of october I had work experience and this was my third day. Every week its getting better and better, I love it!! I love working with the animals and I feel I'm getting along really well with the members of the staff.

The only bad thing about that day was that it was lashing rain. But I just worked in the barn until it stopped and then I went out to the field where all the horses and sheep were. Poor Paulo (the donkey) is very lonely, they are thinking of getting him a friend!:)

We also got a few new guinnea pigs. At the moment they are getting ready for Halloween and I helped them. At lunch I spent it with Luke and Dean and Maurine, I couldn't stop laughing because I think Luke is so funny. In the end we all ended up laughing and they had to leave to stop. Haha!

All in all I am really enjoying myself and I love working there!! Can't wait for next week!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment