Saturday 5 October 2013

My new best friend is a donkey!!:)

On Wednesday 2nd I had my first day of work experience. I worked in a place called Wallaby Woods, it is an adventure centre. I was working with animals, I was cleaning their cages and stables, and i was also feeding them. It was a really good day and it was funny to think that I was really nervous going in. But now that I know what to do and where to go I am not nervous anymore!!

While I was in the middle of doing work a guy called Luke says 'Aoife, catch!', so I turned around and I caught it.. you'll never guess what he threw at me...he threw a CHICKEN'S HEAD AT ME!!!! I screamed and threw it on the ground and I look over at Luke and he is nearly wetting himself with laughter!

So anyways I made a new best friend called Paulo and he is a donkey! He wanted me to give him a kiss but I told him that I wasn't ready....haha I'm just joking but he did want a kiss!!

Overall my first day in work experience was really fun!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment