Friday 25 October 2013

Pebbles attacked me! He's a goat!!

So last Wednesday was my fourth day of work experience in Wallaby Woods. Each day I'm enjoying it more and more. As Halloween is nearly here we were cleaning the place and Luke and Dean were making cool decor for it. They made these really cool grave stones out of styrofoam. They looked great!!

We had new arrivals in the pet barn. Two little swans came to stay for a while. So me and Charlotte made a place for them to stay. Also one of the rabbits gave birth to five little baby rabbits. They are so cute!!

So apart from getting things ready for Halloween, everything else was pretty much the same. I was cleaning out where the goat and donkey stay, and when I was about to walk out and leave the goat, Pebbles attacked me. He hit me with his HUGE horns. But its ok because Paulo came to the rescue!! (btw Paulo is the donkey!) Yeah so basically Paulo stood in front of me so that Pebbles couldn't get at me!:)

I also got really good news at the end of the day. They offered me a part time job there over the mid term!!!!! I was sooooo happy, I really felt like I was doing a great job and that they all liked having me there!

All in all I am really having a great time working there!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment