Friday 22 November 2013

Six down two to go!

On Wednesday 13th it was my sixth day of work experience. As I said before I am really enjoying it!!

My supervisor Charlotte took the day off because she was sick, so I spent the day with Luke and Dean. They were mulching when I got down there, so all I had to do was rake it and make sure it was even. We did this up until lunch time.

We spent the day singing and talking about Christmas. It was great fun.

After lunch me and Dean went around to the animals and started feeding them. I cleaned out the guinea pigs and the ferrets! Let me just say that the ferrets were absolutely horrible, they smelt soooo bad!!

I also cleaned out the storage room so that they could fit more food and equipment in it. And after we had finished all that we went back to mulching. My arms were quite sore after because of all the raking!

Great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment