Friday 29 November 2013

Wonderful last day at Wallaby Woods!



On the 27th of November was my last day of work experience in Wallaby Woods. I was very upset to say goodbye because they were so nice and friendly to me and they always made me feel at ease!

I had to leave at 2:30 due to a hospital appointment, so I made sure I did as much as I could to get things done. Anyways I went to work at 11 and me and Charlotte started by cleaning the swans and after we cleaned the rabbits.

For lunch I had some of Grainne's soup and it was very yummy!! After lunch we went to the yard and started sweeping it so it looked clean. Then I went and did the horses and after that I was collected.

Grainne gave me a card with everyone saying a little message inside it, and a Wallaby Woods jumper. I gave them all a hug and they said that I HAD to visit them again soon.

I will see them again soon because I'm going to be working there over Christmas. I was very said to leave but at the same time I was grateful that they gave up their time to let me do my work experience there!! :D

Looking forward to my next placement!!


No comments:

Post a Comment