Monday 18 November 2013

Week 5!

Last Wednesday was my fifth day of work experience, I only have 3 weeks left oh my god, it flew!! Thankfully I didn't get attacked by the goat! I pretty much did the same thing, except I went out the back and fed the owls.

Last week I said that two baby swans came to stay with us and their mother ended up staying with them to due to the fact that the mother's partner died. They think it was an otter that attacked it. Luke and Dean brought the mother in to keep her safe until they find what killed her partner.

I never actually realised how much work it takes to clean and feed the animals. The smell of them is unreal, you have to clean them at least twice a week!!

When I was cleaning out Paulo and feeding him he grabbed my zip and started pulling it up and down. Charlotte also said that he also grabs her hat and her pony tail. Paulo is so cute I want to keep him, he's definitely my favourite animal there! My least favourite is the goat, Pebbles.

I'm actually so sad that I have only three weeks left in Wallaby Woods. All the staff said I had to visit them again. I have to say I felt like I really got along with all of them and that they liked me working there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment